To configure Apache SpamAssassin™ in cPanel, follow these steps:
- In the Mail section of the cPanel home screen, click Apache SpamAssassin™.
- On the Apache SpamAssassin™ page, click Configure Apache SpamAssassin™.
- In the required score text box, type the number of hits required until a message is marked as spam.
- In the score text boxes, you can assign scores to specific tests that Apache SpamAssassin™ uses to examine incoming messages.
- In the blacklist from text boxes, you can specify e-mail addresses that are known spammers.
- In the whitelist from text boxes, you can specify e-mail addresses that are trusted senders.
- To save the new configuration, click Save.
Tip: Any message that has a score greater than the required score value is marked as spam. USL Admins recommend using the score 3.