Domain Redemption ?
Domain RedemptionOn 1 December 2012 our regulating authority (ZACR) introduced Domain Redemption.
What is Domain Redemption ?
It is important to renew your domain before it expires. Closed Redemption is a state that a domain enters once it has expired and gone through the Deletion Phase.
The process is as follows:
1. The domain will expire.
2. The domain will go through the Pending Suspension and Pending Deletion Phases.
3. After the Pending Deletion phase is over, the domain enters the Closed Redemption Phase.
4. In the Closed Redemption Phase a domain can be reinstated at the cost of the Closed Redemption Fee: (This is Costly)
5. Closed Redemption Phase lasts at least 30 days (1 month), depending on the Registry. After 30 days (1 month) the domain will become available to the public (anyone) for re-registration.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes, our Domain Manager allows you to register your domain with us and point it to another ISP or...
When registering a domain name it can be instant or take just a few minutes for the domain name...
1. First Click on Domains Button. 2. You will see a list of Domains you can manage or you can...
YES! When registering a Domain Name through USL you are the owner with full control over the...
You can do this just supply us with the correct IP address you need us to use for yoursetup. your...