Set up email in Outlook 2013 (POP)
- Please make sure that your domain name has already propagated (can be accessed via a web browser), if it hasn't your email will not function.
- Make sure you have created your mailbox at http://cpanel.yourdomain.co.za/ first before configuring Outlook.
You are now ready to set up your email account in MS Outlook 2013
- Open MS Outlook 2013
- Click on File
- Now click on "Add Account"
- Select "Manual setup or additional server types" and click "Next"
- On the "Choose Service" window select "POP or IMAP" and click Next.
- Enter your own details as per the example below, replace your name and your actual domain name and click on "More Settings"
- Select the "Outgoing Server" tab and select "Use same settings as my incoming mail server" and now click on the "Advanced" tab.
- * Select the "Advanced" tab and change the "Outgoing server (SMTP)" port to 587 and click on "OK"
- You will now be back at the "Add Account" screen. Now click on "Next" to finish the setup.
- Click "Next" to test and complete the setup
- Optional Step for Secure POP3 SMTP SSL // Secure Email is possible by setting step 8 like this:
Was this answer helpful?
You can either use our "Live Chat" on the web pageor open a support ticket by going Here or by...
When setting up email there is one cardinal thing to remember *** YOUR FULL EMAIL ADDRESS *** is...
Firstly, you must avoid getting blocked from our systems by not logging in more than 3 times with...
You will notice you can now re-send that "Welcome Email Message" containing all your account info...
We have an automatic built-in IP unblocker in the billing system: All you need to do is log into...